Anime Reviews : - RE: ZERO

💝RE: ZERO  (50+02)
Series Info.

Name : RE: ZERO

SERIES : Starting Life in Another World

Language : Japanese

GENRE :- DRAMA, FANTASY, PSYCHOLOGICAL, THRILLER

REVIEW BY :- ani__max_


so , you wanna know that you should watch re:zero or not , it may be because you are a new comer to anime or you have watch ton'sof anime and wanna know is it worth watching or not. then yes , i tell you why, after the anime like ''sword art online there is ton's of anime based on the game concepts but the storyline and concepts  of re:zero are far more unpredictable. In this anime main character subaru dose not have any god like power unlike it subaru is a ordinary person an ability of re-swapping to a particular place after he dies like  the video games but rather than fun it really opposite. sabaru has to go through most intense experiences like death of his friends or himself and he has on other choice then repeat it. In the end I say that re:zero has most intense episodes and this anime know how to grab you'r attention so that's all if you haven't watch it yet the go and watch .

Synopsis :

When Subaru Natsuki leaves the convenience store, the last thing he expects is to be wrenched from his everyday life and dropped into a fantasy world. Things aren’t looking good for the bewildered teenager; however, not long after his arrival, he is attacked by some thugs. Armed with only a bag of groceries and a now useless cell phone, he is quickly beaten to a pulp. Fortunately, a mysterious beauty named Satella, in hot pursuit after the one who stole her insignia, happens upon Subaru and saves him. In order to thank the honest and kindhearted girl, Subaru offers to help in her search, and later that night, he even finds the whereabouts of that which she seeks. But unbeknownst to them, a much darker force stalks the pair from the shadows, and just minutes after locating the insignia, Subaru and Satella are brutally murdered.

However, Subaru immediately reawakens to a familiar scene—confronted by the same group of thugs, meeting Satella all over again—the enigma deepens as history inexplicably repeats itself. BY MYANIMELIST

THAT ALL THANKS FOR READING😋

IF YOU ARE STILLL SCROLLING CLEARLY YOU HAVE A LOT OF FREE TIME I CAN'T  BELIEVE YOU ARE STILL READING THIS  BUT IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN I GUESS I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING SPECIAL RIGHT? UMM..  I THINK MY LIFE IS       SHIT ..I GUESS AND I AM OUT OF IDEAS PLEASE STOP READING NOW .......(-_-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Best Shonen Jump Anime